Bomani chats with White Sox SS Tim Anderson about the grind of a baseball season (0:46), pivoting to baseball after playing basketball growing up (1:44), his passion for the game (2:50), the goals he had growing up in Tuscaloosa (6:44), playing in the minor leagues (10:10), moving to Chicago (11:52), expressing himself on the field and inspiring young kids (12:44), what can MLB do to improve marketing/branding for MLB players (21:10), how he can improve his game (23:18) as well as his response to getting suspended back in May (25:27).
- WHAT’S NEXT: Why Does The Idea of Paying College Athletes Make So Many People Upset? September 19, 2019
- I’m Not Dem Dudes. September 18, 2019
- Welcome To The S.W.A.T.S. September 11, 2019
- THE RIGHT TIME: Spencer Hall, SB Nation September 1, 2019
- Day 3: Jim Brown: The Fierce Life Of An American Hero #RIGHTCLUBBOOKCLUB August 27, 2019